Small Business SEO Services
COMLINK has been founded in this field for more than 20 years of providing businesses with SEO practices and it provides them with the best and authentic small business SEO as well. We provide the SEO tools for your industry which comes with the built in features that are used in-house, at very affordable rates. Moreover, we provide this service for every size and every kind of business.
We focus on the performance as well as the affordability because we assure your business to grow more and more with the low cost rates. We have got variety of SEO campaigns which not only help you to achieve your target audience, but also let you generate more sales, at a reasonable cost.
As far as the small business SEO is concerned, we have already mentioned that COMLINK small business SEO gives you a guaranteed growth for your business. We assure all this by covering all the basic areas of SEO like Optimization of the Content, Technical SEO, Business Citations and Inbound Links. We have got a team for you, who would provide you with the strategies to assure you with the growth opportunities with an execution for the perfections.
We have an outline below of which you can get an overview for your analysis on our small business SEO strategies.
Performance Guarantee #1
Our target is to get at least five keywords which are also related to the content we are making for you. We try to assure of the enriched high ranking keywords to make your business grow on a long term basis. The keywords is said to be ranked high on Google if it can be found on first two pages.
Performance Guarantee #2
We will make your business’s website achieve the highest keywords rankings on Google. We will also do it by trying to rank high on the already existing and ranking keywords to assure you of the improvement in relevant keywords rankings.
Small Business SEO Tasks
- KEYWORD RESEARCH – Identify the most relevant and popular keyword phrases most likely to generate sales.
- INITIAL ON–SITE CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (VISIBLE) – Optimization of the visible readable content on your website, with consideration of your target keywords. Up to 15 web pages.
- INITIAL CONTENT OPTIMIZATION (NON – VISIBLE) – “White Hat” (ethical) optimization improving non – visible HTML elements including META tags, Page TITLE, Alt Tags, etc. Up to 15 web pages.
- SEO INFRASTRUCTURE EVALUATION – Observation of the overall SEO health of the website. Includes the review of the quality of inbound links, volume of inbound links, on – page link crawling, content crawling, content impact on search, robots.txt, duplicate content issues and other factors that could impact the performance of the SEO campaign.
- SCHEMA MARKUP – Addition of schema.org structured data markup in Google-recommended JSON-LD format for compatible website CMS’.
- BAD LINK CLEANUP – If bad inbound links are identified during the SEO Infrastructure Evaluation, we post the bad links to the Google Disavow Links resource to diminish their negative impact toward search rankings.
- WEBSITE ARCHIVE – Archival of web pages targeted for optimization before and after the initial SEO work in implemented. This provides a before – and – after snapshot of each web page addressed by the SEO campaign.
- WEBSITE CONTENT CREATION – Provided on an as – needed basis, the creation of new content and/or new web pages to target critical search phrases that the website does not support prior to the launch of the SEO campaign.
- BUSINESS DIRECTORY SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through business directory listings. Includes major business listing portals like manta.com and Merchant Circle.
- ONLINE YELLOWPAGE SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through Online Yellow Pages websites like SuperPages.com.
- GPS & MOBILE MAP SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through GPS Systems (car GPS) like TomTom, Chevy, Toyota and other major automotive manufacturers, phone and desktop map services.
- VOICE RECOGNITION & SEARCH SUBMISSIONS – Link building and profile submissions through voice search technology like Apple’s Siri, Windows Phones and Android Devices.
- BUSINESS LISTING NETWORK – Link building and profile submissions posted through Business Directories, Online Yellow Pages, GPS/Mobile Systems and Voice Recognition technology extend to a total network of 200+ end sources.
- LOCAL SEO – Creation and/or optimization of a Google My Business listing..
- XML SITEMAPS – Construction of XML sitemaps to invite thorough search engine BOT crawling and to identify website crawling issues. Sitemaps are then posted to, and crawled by all major search engines.
- SEARCH ENGINE SUBMISSIONS – Website submissions to over 25 US – based search engines, including all major engines and numerous tier – 2 search engines.
- ADAPTATION TO SEARCH ENGINE RANKING UPDATES – Google implements over 500 ranking adjustments per year with some bigger than others. We make adjustments to your campaign as needed to accommodate these changes.
- ONGOING SEO SERVICES – Ongoing SEO tasks to ensure long – term campaign growth. A “whatever it takes” strategy to work on the specific elements of SEO that will produce the best results. On a month to month basis the campaign will need to have different tasks prioritized, ranging from more content, more pages, content optimization adjustments, more inbound links, keyword retargeting, product targeting (Data Highlighting), strategy adjustments, website infrastructure cleanup, bad link removal, etc.
- GOOGLE ANALYTICS ACCOUNT CREATION – The addition of a Google Analytics account (if an account does not already exist). Evaluation of website traffic statistics to identify the strengths and weaknesses of the website and to provide feedback concerning the performance of the SEO campaign.
- WEBMASTER TOOLS ACCOUNT CREATION – Creation and installation of a Webmaster Tools accounts for Google and Bing. Webmaster Tools account provides direct feedback from the search engines concerning relevant performance metrics specific to your website. This information is used to help identify problems with the website, the campaign, and to provide direction for future SEO work.
- WEBSITE DESIGN RECOMMENDATION – If needed, performance recommendations (non – formal) to assist with conversion improvements, site infrastructure or other issues that could improve bottom – line performance.
- MONTHLY RANKING REPORTS & UPDATES – Keyword ranking report showing current rankings for relevant keywords on Google, Bing and Yahoo. SEO campaign updates discussing progress and campaign details.
- INTERNET MARKETING CONSULTING – With over 20 years of experience, we’ve seen all that the internet has to offer. Tap our knowledge to help make the most sense of what works, and does not work, on the internet.
FREE SEO Review & Quote
If you are considering SEO for your website, or If you are not satisfied with the progress of an existing SEO campaign, contact COMLINK for a free SEO assessment and service proposal. We can also assist with other services including:
- SEO Marketing
- PPC Management
- Social Media
- Sales Lead Tracking
- Content Marketing
- Website Design
- WordPress Security
- White Label / Reselling